Jump to content

Brasserie Rodea: Difference between revisions

From Lambic.Info
Matt (talk | contribs)
added new pic
Matt (talk | contribs)
Line 25: Line 25:
File:ClosedBrewerySign-59.jpg|Gueuze Rodea paper sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-59.jpg|Gueuze Rodea paper sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-57.jpg|Rodea printed cardboard sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-57.jpg|Rodea printed cardboard sign.
File:Rodea1948sign.jpg|Rodea enamel sign, 1948.
File:Rodea1948sign.jpg|Gueuze Lambic Rodea enamel sign, 1948.
</gallery>
</gallery>



Revision as of 10:04, 19 May 2020

←List of Closed Lambic Breweries and Blenders

Brewery advertising, source: Annavl, Delcampe

History

Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by Andre DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and currently is a parking lot. However, an original garage building still stands at Koningsplein 7, and a small garage adjacent to the brewery site bears an old Rodea advertising sign.

Beers

  • Faro
  • Gueuze
  • Gueuze Lambic
  • Gueuze Rodea
  • Kriek
  • Kriek Rodea
  • Lambik
  • Mars
  • Super-Faro

Photos

Links