Brasserie Rodea: Difference between revisions
Appearance
m →History |
mNo edit summary |
||
Line 4: | Line 4: | ||
==History== | ==History== | ||
Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by Andre DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and [https://bit.ly/ | Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by Andre DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and [https://bit.ly/2RKHazN currently is a parking lot.] However, an original garage building still stands at Koningsplein 7, and a small garage adjacent to the brewery site bears an old Rodea advertising sign. | ||
==Beers== | ==Beers== |
Revision as of 17:06, 8 January 2020
←List of Closed Lambic Breweries and Blenders

History
Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by Andre DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and currently is a parking lot. However, an original garage building still stands at Koningsplein 7, and a small garage adjacent to the brewery site bears an old Rodea advertising sign.
Beers
- Faro
- Gueuze
- Gueuze Lambic
- Gueuze Rodea
- Kriek
- Kriek Rodea
- Lambik
- Mars
- Super-Faro
Photos
-
Gueuze Rodea enamel sign, 1950's.
-
Andre De Greef enamel sign.
-
Super Faro paper sign.
-
Gueuze Rodea paper sign.
-
Rodea printed cardboard sign.