Jump to content

Brasserie Rodea: Difference between revisions

From Lambic.Info
Matt (talk | contribs)
mNo edit summary
Matt (talk | contribs)
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
==History==
==History==


Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by Andre DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and [https://bit.ly/2RKHazN currently is a parking lot.] However, an original garage building still stands at [https://goo.gl/maps/fZ4ZKRF9QuQh7bQY6 Koningsplein 7,] and a small garage adjacent to the brewery site bears an old Rodea advertising sign.
Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by André DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and [https://bit.ly/2RKHazN currently is a parking lot.] However, an original garage building still stands at [https://goo.gl/maps/fZ4ZKRF9QuQh7bQY6 Koningsplein 7,] and a small shed adjacent to the brewery site still bears an old Rodea advertising sign.


==Beers==
==Beers==
Line 21: Line 21:
<gallery>
<gallery>
File:ClosedBrewerySign-75.jpg|Gueuze Rodea enamel sign, 1950's.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-75.jpg|Gueuze Rodea enamel sign, 1950's.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-69.jpg|Andre De Greef enamel sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-69.jpg|André De Greef embossed tin sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-68.jpg|Super Faro paper sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-68.jpg|Super Faro paper sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-59.jpg|Gueuze Rodea paper sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-59.jpg|Gueuze Rodea paper sign.
ClosedBrewerySign-57.jpg|Rodea printed cardboard sign.
File:ClosedBrewerySign-57.jpg|Rodea printed cardboard sign.
File:Rodea1948sign.jpg|Gueuze Lambic Rodea embossed tin sign, 1948.
</gallery>
</gallery>



Latest revision as of 16:25, 11 June 2020

←List of Closed Lambic Breweries and Blenders

Brewery advertising, source: Annavl, Delcampe

History

Founded 1904 in Sint-Genesius-Rode by André DeGreef (1877-1951) as "Brasserie DeGreef-Mosselmans". In 1946 the brewery was passed down to DeGreef's four sons. It existed previously as a brewery site since 1877, and eventually closed in 1973. The brewery complex has since been demolished, and currently is a parking lot. However, an original garage building still stands at Koningsplein 7, and a small shed adjacent to the brewery site still bears an old Rodea advertising sign.

Beers

  • Faro
  • Gueuze
  • Gueuze Lambic
  • Gueuze Rodea
  • Kriek
  • Kriek Rodea
  • Lambik
  • Mars
  • Super-Faro

Photos

Links